Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's been a while

     So, I am on my way to attempting to be a writer. Everything I keep reading says that - every day - you must write SOMETHING..... just to sharpen the skills and keep the feeling flowing. The funny thing is some of my best ideas come at 2 am. I hope that I can put this together; I have some really cool ideas that I think would be cool in the marketplace. Some flashy, some trashy, some to learn from. All from different parts of me......
     An amazing weekend with the Wife. Unfortunately, she is a bit under the weather today - send your thoughts to her if you will. That said, this weekend with her was enjoyable on so many levels. I can't say enough great things about her - and when we have people in our life that are so special; we SHOULD try to state how very lucky we are to have a supernova in a sea of bic lighters.
     Every post isn't going to be a novel (without time and filling out ideas eventually!); but I am going to try and be faithful to writing or posting daily. Deinitely going to try and be more consisttent than the once in 9 months it has been here! Like I alluded to earlier maybe one of these post ideas will become a book of its own..... I'm excited for the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment