Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And so it begins.....

With apologies to INXS, I could think of no more fitting name for my blog -for reasons I will talk about over time. I've started this blog as a cathartic effort to release creative juices while also engaging in thoughtful debate. I'm a bipolar male who is married and in my 30s. I will engage in many topics on here - whatever strikes my fancy. I do offer that if someone has a topic - let me know and we can all discuss. Here goes..... Something!
So my first topic is one for the ladies..... So women forever mention how they want men - who communicate, who are empathetic, who have depth of character. Yet, somehow, women inherently are drawn to a pretty face, to douchebags, to muscles - the very shallowness men are generally condemned for. How is it any different than men looking for the hot, slutty women who are showing their goods?
Speaking of those women - how do you have the audacity to go in public barely dressed - and then become offended when men stare? What other possible purpose would you have for dressing in such a provacative manner? I mean, really!
Well, heres blig number one. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment