Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Anticipation, Motivation, Realization and Observation

     Saturday will mark me and my darling's one year Anniversary. A true milestone (in a line of many) that I had wanted to celebrate in style. I wanted it to be big..... Zeppelin (the band or flying machine) big! Alas, timing is not on my side and it will not have the events I had hoped. It will, however, have us looking at wedding venues and deciding on where it will al go down. So that's still a win in my book. :) I only wish we could have made the decision in a restaurant I had rented out for just the two of us....
     Work is going amazingly well. I have been a lot of help to those I am tasked to assist; and no one has lost their cool. As Hannibal always said, "I love it when a plan comes together..."
     The eating is going well.... I occasionally fall off the wagon but I maintain more often than not - hopefully providing my darling the support she needs. I have made enormous strides in changing my eating habits; and my body feels better for it.  I can literally go days at a time without soda. Unthinkable in my old world. Toto, ,we ain't in Kansas (Cokesas?) anymore....

A limerick-

"Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish to gosh he'd go away"

And a finisher-

Cold
A chill overtakes
As I lay my 
Weary head
So far away
You slumber
So very close
You rest
Behind my
Eyelids
Nothing compares
To the way you
Hold me in the
Middle of night
Wake me 
Each morning
With a kiss
Calm me
When the
Nightmares
Visit
I shall close
My eyes
And journey into
The Dreaming
Hoping to find
A nights 
Peaceful
Rest
Searching
Dreams eternal
Landscape
Looking for
You
So that we may
Play in another
Dimension as well...
Good night, My Love


No comments:

Post a Comment