Monday, September 21, 2015

Appreciation not Addiction

Excuse me, but would you happen to know
What event it is?
So caught up in recording the outcome
That you fail to notice what is right
Inside of your person.
Talk to me about riddles and limmericks
While presenting me only freeze tag.
If I make a move, the trust
From the occurence will be broken,
But to stay frozen means taxing
And bored existence behind
The guise of congress.
I am not here to like you,
I am here to work with you
And create our castle of caring
That glides into the eternal.
How did we get here and now?
What knowing thoughts
Were left trampled underheart?
What subtle clues were swept away
Under the fault of knowing when.
My goal is to love
The idea is to be loved
The sense is to be patient
While the heart is to be had.
Our organic interchange anew,
A lifetime of thoughts washed clean. 
Take my hand and risk with me
To play and pet and perform,
My dreams are fused to you -
As orange and rust to Fall's bloom;
My nights given to you
By a kiss to close the door
And a nuzzle to open the calm.
My ego seeks to give the world to you,
But I am man and capable of
Only 'Man' level things.
So If I can, I would like to
Give you a home to set your heart in;
A sanctum derived in 
The confines of my chest;
A staduim full of cheer echoing
In your ears and eyes;
A vault full of promises
That I will do all I can to complete.
If you give me your promise
I will give you my self.
The red sun rises in the East
Signaling a new era has arisen
The colors reflection visible
On the river in my eye.


 















No comments:

Post a Comment