Sunday, September 20, 2015

It's High Time I Wrote something Else

Love is a form of man's expression
So is it a surpise to learn
That the artists were high?
Filled with the dazzling sprarkle
Of man's inner booming voice,
A driving momentum
That propels them forward
Into the spotlight of the starshine.
When you are with me,
I can feel the air on my skin,
The breeze tickling my neck,
My breath upon my lip.
My eyes become filled with you,
While also being aware of 
Any advance that coud shatter
Our silent conspiracy of coupleness.
My muscles move me forward,
Ever hoping of some touch of you.
My body cries out to to grasp you,
Marveling at the gentle warmths
Of a shared love space intended.
My mind riddles me,
"What is she thinking right now?"
Coaxing,
"All the signs say she is locked in,
But I don't want to annoy or
Pain you for any longer."
Mocking,
"What stupid thing did we do this time?"
It is in these quiet commitments
A moment shared, never to be forgotten
Increase my desire to say all the things
That I want you to know and feel.
Wishing that I could implant
My feeling of right now into you.
A lifetime of love, a slice of forever,
A step into the other inside.
Art is everlasting, as my love for you (artistically)
I declare my essence yours to share-
From the Phoenix of Eterninty,
A gentle wing vibrates the events of time forth
The Humminbird de Corazon.
A Concert of calm in a furious beating.
The greatest compliment I can conjure
Is that the currency that is my experiences
The cost of a consequence frozen in my time?
I have handed you the value that is my 
Lasting memory, to be used at your discretion.
This exchange rate is variable, however,
So one best not sit back on their laurels,
Lest they lose the passion to apathy.
The greatest sins
Are to lose the Treasure Chest of creativity
Due to lackadaisical, uninspired works,
And to deplete the inclination of a potential
Spiritmaker due to the lack 
Of ambition or courage.
When you find the key to the next room
In the evolution of our existence
That sparks toward self-actualization,
And the ability to comprehend a universe-
The owner taking the Celestial Internal
And offering it to another in 
An exchange of understanding.
You are my every divergent daydream;
A capsule of my tender times;
The geyser of gratitude that 
Pushes me into consideration of
How much difference an "okay" makes.
To always prod me to recall just
How much a peaceful look from you
Would be more than any 
Pleasure I had ever conceptualized.
Wash over me; consume me
Your every atom a gift to life.
Water upon my cheek,
My throat choked at how
Idealistic and complete;
My mind collapses under the
Mere images of you. 
My art is in my love for you
Painted with the colors of my soul.
Sharing my life with you
Is more abstract and divine
Than those mountain majesties.
Thank you for your gift of you....
I am afraid all I have to offer is me.
However, I grow with any interest paid,
And can become the Van Gogh
That Van Gogh once was.
Don't ever let it go.









No comments:

Post a Comment