Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Good Night

I just wanted to thank you 
For the laughs we share time after time
And have committed to doing for life.
The music we have experienced in unison
On its own would fill many people's
Pleasure centers for all they could imagine.
I'm not able to impress upon you
How much our time together
Flows through my mind for days before.
Your every accidental touch
Bristles me inside with anticipation;
Each time you caress my back,
My inner angst settles in my chest;
The times you hold my arm and look to me
The world is calm; the breath in my chest.
When I look into the coming sharing
And contemplate the forces at work,
A tsunami of sanctity rests upon my hope
Of the wonders we have left to discover
And the mark on existence we will leave.
Grab my hand and let's sprint forward
Whatever awaits us will be magnificent
With you on my arm and in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment