Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Sight

No matter the words I decide to use
You will never be able to recognize how
To sit in the dark trying not to confuse
The concept of how to "live in the now".

How could I possibly paint you a scene
Of the red light slowly starting to rise
With an answer resting in disguise
The sundrops flush my dark soul clean.

I have tried to share with you my struggle
A steady chipping within from without
Resolve forms an acute stream puddle
And my worth holds my self in doubt.

I love because that is what our destiny ordained
I love you because I can feel you when alone
I need your actions to set our ascendent tone
The sacrifices deemed worthy of being pained

I do becuase it is mine to give freely
My every motion is a call to action
To accept and absorb me completely
Then give me back to your satisfction.

Forgive me my outbursts of humanity
Understand my intent when I have fear
Bring me close and hold me tight, dear -
Offer things only described as Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment