Saturday, June 25, 2016

Shane is a Nice Name.

     The true beauty of diversity has been perverted and eviscerated by the cancer of political correctness. In one morning, I have had breakfast with a Nicaraguan while being served by a Lithiunian lovely; purchased a bong and learned from a Middle Eastern Male and shared drinks and cheered for both soccer and Irish Football (alongside a friendly father of one of the players on tv). I asked the waitress where her accent was from out of fascination, not folly. I was openly ignorant of Irish football rules, but was able to cheer the action and have the father discuss the sport and not get his feelings hurt for me not knowing a sport a world away. People don't know what the don't know, and you as a 'different person' only have a right to explanation of your 'truth', but I don't have to be changed or affected if I choose not to.



     When did we lose the right to disagree and be done with it? And when can we bring Irish football to America to be played by the ladies above? 😬

No comments:

Post a Comment