Saturday, October 11, 2014

Of Boobs and Men

      Tonight, my wife and I went to a strip club (Why yes, I do have the greatest wife ever) to see the "Miss Nude San Francisco" be crowned. It was quite an event, with strippers from other clubs nearby all competing with the "Home Club" girl for the title. (Is that something you can put on your resume?) As the wife called early, the fix was in, and other more talented dancers took a back seat to home field advantage. The real draw, I think, was that girls from other clubs got to come in and be seen - kind of free publicity and a way for the girls from outside to make a quick buck. The "crowning" was an afterthought; it was kind of a "Stripper sampler" in some ways.....

      My wife gets it. In so many ways - due to maturity or life experiences (or lack thereof) or just a natural desire to play - she not only indulges theses yearnings to take her to the land of naked people; I feel as if she has found her own way to enjoy it along with me. Judging dancers; discussing outfits; watching the mouth breathers stare at the lightning quick fantasies playout on stage - there are many topics we find a middle ground in. Women so often want to deny mens natural urgings at the risk of being uncomfortable; without thinking about what EVERYONE'S natural reflex is when told "no". It is important that everyone in a relationship be able to be fully honest; or soon distrust and secrets arise.
      With that said; if guys want there wives to push their boundaries; it is up to us to make them feel safe and protected by us. I never miss an opportunity in real life (not just at the club) to comment how attractive my wife is or how irreplaceable she is. It does not diminish me in any way to admit that I need her and could NEVER find another woman to hold a candle to her. No matter how many lap dances I ever get or how many boobs I see bouncing on stage; my wife will always be the only item on my list of women to be intimate with. We just can't expect that women will want to go to strip clubs or do kinky things or even attend sporting events because that is what we want. We are men and they are different - that's what we love about them. You have to recognize their discomfort and do everything you can to let your wife know she is safe in that environment - and then be sure to always thank her for doing these wonderful things with you. In time, if she finds her own niche interests, then encourage that and try to nurture that - my wife has taken things I am interested in and studied a different way of looking at them and inevitably taught ME a thing or two about my passions.
     Who could ask for a better partner than that?
     About the club - it was a silly place! (Monty Python reference). No, it was actually a fun night - although the atmosphere was..... different. As soon as we walked in we were approached by a cute girl who ogled at my wife for a bit before offering to show us around. We got the grand tour and the night was off and running. I have noticed that when I am with my wife; I am not hassled by the strippers as much - and when they do approach, it is for her. BONUS. A lot of the girls at this club were very..... plain. Some pudgy, some grouchy looking, some small chested, a few "bolt ons" - it was nice to see real women with real bodies dancing. I know the fantasy is part of the sexual turn on for a lot of guys at clubs - but that's never been why I go. I like to deal with these girls as people - just like everyone else. I like when they talk real; I like when they look real. That's just me. My wife was the hottest girl in the place; with her clothes ON, and that is what really turned me on. I definitely married a physically, mentally and emotionally awesome juggernuat. With each passing woman I meet; it only confirms it more....

No comments:

Post a Comment