Monday, October 6, 2014

Sex Done Right

     A lot of things lately have been related to the tender oneness of a man and a woman; and it has made me really think about how amazing sex can be when done right. I'm no religuos moralizer; but I think the answer is clear:

Sex is done best when two people are in love.

     There is certainly a place for the animalistic sex that attraction brings. There is a way to have sex for fun and it still be good. Hell, I've even done it because there's NOTHING that is beter to kill time than a wham-bam. (If you take longer than 5 minutes) However, to get it to it's most toe-curlingest; heart racingest; after sex glowingest best - love is it, people. Love brings with it all the things that make sex awesome - comfort, security, openness, a need to please - and of course, our diddly parts. It's about being comfortable enough to take the time to truly enjoy the experience; not get on with the act to "squirt" across the finish line. I have never sought to rush sex - it's so amazing enjoying the woman of my dreams - her delicate curves, her gorgeous face, the way her body moves just so when we are riding to the crest of intimacy. Sex is (to me) a very physical form of love, appreciation and wonder.... magic in modern times.

     Please let me know what your thoughts are! Have a great night - and good sexing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment