Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Two With You

     The past few days have beeen a little stressful with my dollface and I; but we came through it okay like we always do. Whenever we are at odds, I am always reminded how much happiness and tranquility she brings to this battered heart of mine. I cannot say enough how much finding her after 38 years of searching for ANY sense of peace has been miraculous. Even with full knowledge of my shortcomings, my irritations and my weaknesses; she finds a way to love me. My humanity limits me from being so much more for her - I want to give her every happiness I can muster. At times, however, my pride or ego or selfishness slide in the side and skew my perception of what my heart knows. I will never be the greatest person. I will never be the kindest individual. I am certainly not the brightest bulb. I just hope I can live up to being the Husband she waited so long for. In time, I hope to become the man she can be proud of; that she can lean on; that brings her happiness in his every thought, movement, emotion and relation. 
     I want to (Someday) die knowing without a shadow of a doubt that I made the world a much better place for her.
     Hummingbird, come and let me share my world with you. Show me the Smile of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment